Sunday 8 November 2020

ABMTTC Extra Challenge October's Winners

 Hi everyone and hope you all ok and a big thank you for entering our challenge.


We have the Winners now from our October's Challenge and you are

No 125 = Wies

No 186 = caroline

No 102 = Wendy Batchen

No 38 = Andree

No 9 = Jan Mahew

No 157 = Hazel

Winners if you would like to click HERE..
 Let me no the names of the one's you would like plus dont forget to grab your winners badge for your blog.
Send me Lozzy a email to     ninspapercrafting@gmail.com  with your requests.

Take care
Hugs Lozzy xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the winners. Congrats to the other winners.
    I have send you an email Lozzy.
    Greetings, Wies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner and thanks for my beautiful papers xx

    ReplyDelete