Monday 30 November 2020

ABMTTC Extra Challenge November Winners

 Hi everyone and hope you all ok and a big thank you for entering our challenge.



We have the Winners now from our November Challenge.

No 50 = Made by Mandy

No 151 = Diny

No 103 = Suze

No 129 = Hazel

No 67 = Swissie

No 19 = Lady

Winners if you would like to click HERE..
 Let me no the names of the three sets you would like plus dont forget to grab your winners badge for your blog.
Send me Lozzy a email to     ninspapercrafting@gmail.com  with your requests.

Take care
Hugs Lozzy xx

we back tomorrow at 7.30am UK time for the start of December Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for selecting me as a winner. I've just sent an email.
    Congrats to the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my card as one of the winners. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! This is a wonderful surprise!
    I'll send you an email.
    Congratulations to the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for my prize. I will send an email with my paper choices as requsted

    Congratulations to all the winners.

    Hope everyone is safe and well. Stay Happy, Healthy, crafting and creating joy.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete