Friday 30 April 2021

A Bit More Time To Craft EXTRA Challenge #April Winners

 Hi everyone and hope you all ok and a big thank you for entering our challenge.



We have the Winners now from our April's Challenge.

No 31 - Donna W.

No 76 - Alex

No 124 - Gloria Shirr

No 117 - Rosina

No 110 - Me Si

No 108 - Me Si

No 54 - Swissie


Winners if you would like to click HERE..
 Let me no the names of the one's you would like plus dont forget to grab your winners badge for your blog.
Send me Lozzy a email to     ninspapercrafting@gmail.com  with your requests.

Take care
Hugs Lozzy xx

we be back tomorrow for May's Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Thank you once again, Lozzy! I'll send you an email with my pics tomorrow.
    Congrats to the other winners!
    Hugs,
    Liv (Swissie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Huge Thanks Lozzy for choosing my card as a winner! Congrats to the other Winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the Winners! I am so excited that my card was chosen as one of the winners! And I love your digital papers! Thank you so much Lozzy! Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete