Monday 31 May 2021

ABMTTC Extra Challenge #May Winners

 Hi everyone and hope you all okay and a big thank you for entering our challenge.



We have the Winners now from our #May Challenge.

No 48 - Swissie

No 37 - Andree


No 91 - Hazel

No 119 - Wendy Batchen

No 17 - Nicolette

No 46 - Desire Fourie

Winners if you would like to click HERE..
 Let me no the names of the one's you would like plus dont forget to grab your winners badge for your blog.
Send me Lozzy a email to     ninspapercrafting@gmail.com  with your requests.

Take care
Hugs Lozzy xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the winners.
    Congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity to win 3 digi paper sets! So jazzed I'm a winner this time. Emailed you right away, Lozzy. Thanks again! Congrats to all the winners, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased to be one of the winners for May. Thank you very much. Congratulations to the other winners x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the winners for May. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete